Sunday, July 11, 2010

Taser-Fried Chicken.

August 2008.

So they say the average person has three multi-million dollar ideas a year. Okay, I actually read that in a book. A fiction book...

So, maybe I shouldn't be quoting that like it's a "fact".

Anyway.

While napping away a break at work, I awoke with what could have been one of my three... And it came to me in three words-

Taser. Fried. Chicken.

What I was picturing was something along the lines of a mix between Benihana and Mongolian Barbecue. You chose the individualized elements of your personal sauce (teaspoon of cayenne, 1/2 a cup of wine sauce, teaspoon of crushed garlic, etc)... the chicken meat is soaked in it and then tazered into deliciousness on your table in front of you.

Not sure about the fine details of it. The only science I can reference is the Mr. Wizard where they cooked the hot dog with the forks plugged into the light socket... We may have to develop a special "culinary taser" to do the job.

Which. Sounds. Awesome.

So if anyone has a taser and a 12-pack and wants to formulate a business model with me, you know where to find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment