Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mister Alphabet Says.

Just the first couple of lines of it, over and over. It may have even been a skipping record in my dream. I was trying to remember who's teeth you could win. It seemed really important.

Yesterday morning I awoke with a near-religious compulsion. I needed to build the storefront of a Parisian cafe out of virtual Legos. A screen capture needed to be taken of a particular table in this virtual Lego cafe, from a very precise angle. I then needed to Photoshop myself sitting at the table, and the centerpiece was to be a KFC Double Down sandwich. There was a lot of math involved, like it was the Mona fucking Lisa. I was convinced the art world would interpret the composition as a nod to Jan van Eyck for some reason.

I think my subconscious mind is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment